Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Renewed Committment

A big thank you to those of you who have stuck around with me on your feed reader after a three month lack of posts. I got out of the habit of posting and just never picked it back up again. I think part of the problem was that I was putting too much pressure on myself to have great content here. While I would love to wax poetic and give you all great advice about sophisticated financial topics, I simply don't have the expertise or drive it takes to dole all of that out, so I'm not sure why I'd convinced myself that I had to.

I've had a lot of financial successes over the past three months, and there have been many times that I've wanted a place to share them. This blog is the perfect place, and in fact, that's exactly what I created it for.

So today is a new day. A new day for me, a new day for this blog, and a new day on my road to financial freedom. With every new day comes a new opportunity to better than the day before, so today I will start posting again. This time, however, I'll post with a lot less pressure on myself.

I plan on treating this blog much more like a personal financial journal from now on. It will be a place to share the little set backs and successes as well as the big ones, and a place to share daily (or nearly daily) financial happenings in my life. I may occasionally wax poetic about something, but mostly I'll post about what I bought that day, what bills I paid, and how negative or positive I happen to be feeling about my finances that day.

Here we go.

No comments: