Friday, October 26, 2007

Weekly Wrap-up

Each week I plan on posting a Weekly Wrap-up to share some brief thoughts on how I feel about the way the week has gone, as well as link to some of my favorite posts from around the blogosphere.

I started this blog because I needed an outlet for talking about personal finance, and my friends and family can only listen so much. It's been really interesting to write about my financial life over the past week, rather than just pondering it by myself or spewing to people who aren't as passionate. I've found that I'm much more prolific than I ever expected - as soon as I decided to start the blog, post ideas came by the dozens - and I'm really looking forward to whatever this journey may bring.

And now, a few of my favorite posts:
That's it for this week! See you on Monday!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Awwwww!!!! Thanks!

Now if I can just get a second post up... *g*.

Love ya!